Thursday, September 18, 2014

The girl who travels...

"There is something to be said about a woman with stamps in the pages of her passport. There’s something genuinely beautiful and wonderful about a woman with a need to explore, to leave the ordinary to dive into the unknown."

These are the first words of an article entitles 'Why You Should Date a Girl Who Travels" by Lauren Martin. I came accross this as a friend posted it on Facebook and whilst I'm not insisting that everyone should date travellers it highlights some of the things I love about the small amount of travelling I've done, and why I find it so interesting talking to other people with a passion for exploring the world.

Here is the link to this article: http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/why-you-should-date-a-girl-who-travels/ 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment